السحر الاسود,سحر بابل هاروت وماروت
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

تسخير الجن,تحضير الارواح,تعلم السحر الاسود,تعلم الروحانيات,طلاسم السحر,سحر المحبة,سحر التهييج,سحر الطلاق,سحر الربط,مخطوطات روحانيه,كتب السحر,الكنوز المدفونة,الخواتم الروحانيه,الملوك السبعة,الجلجلوتيه,البرهيتيه

الرئيسيةبحـثأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولاتصل بنا

Login and learn where the word came Bdouh

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
worldnews
Admin
Admin
worldnews

عدد المساهمات : 505
مفيد : 5249
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/07/2014

Login and learn where the word came Bdouh  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Login and learn where the word came Bdouh    Login and learn where the word came Bdouh  Emptyالأحد أغسطس 17, 2014 10:35 pm

Hello this is my first participation helpful to the members because I am a beginner and I learned this information from the people I met during my trip to Turkey, but the problem relented what they're good Ashovoh and learn from it for the annua is Ayesh there.
After all Idzeh goodness of God and God willing Eczkni Vioa again.

Bdouh name or word Bdouh where you extracted?
----------------------------------------------
I think that now everyone knows that every character is a world in itself, and his servants, etc. .....
Now that you know the famous triangle-Ghazali and is on this form:
B - i - d
G - e - c
And - a - h

Ghazali extracted these characters and put them in this Alovq after study and deepen in the field of letters and the Koran, and concluded that these characters have great value if the person was known to use.
And called Balovq triangle because the number of pillars 3 and 3 and delimited diameter consisting of 3 characters.
And he writes in a geometric triangle, but to facilitate the writing as in the figure above.

Now if we substitute a place each character of the characters in the Alovq numerical value to him we have become:

2 - 9-4
7 - 5-3
6 - 1-8

If they're Ahzna numbers Wazzjah Alovq note in it: 2, 4, 6 and 8
But:
2 = b
4 = d
6 = f
8 = h

And therefore, if we collected the characters with each other b + d + and + h = Bdouh.
This is simply the word Bdouh.
What do you think?
Of course Bdouh used many acts of charity as we know.

I hope that I have succeeded in this review, and if there was a mistake, I'm sorry and I hope the experts from the patch.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://als7r.7olm.org

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Learn hieroglyphics
»  Learn how to express the vision (first lesson)
» Learn how to sleep quickly and without any hassles
» Learn how to extract the lucky numbers
» Learning to learn and experience is proof

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
السحر الاسود,سحر بابل هاروت وماروت :: School Education Spirituality and magic-
انتقل الى: