السحر الاسود,سحر بابل هاروت وماروت
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

تسخير الجن,تحضير الارواح,تعلم السحر الاسود,تعلم الروحانيات,طلاسم السحر,سحر المحبة,سحر التهييج,سحر الطلاق,سحر الربط,مخطوطات روحانيه,كتب السحر,الكنوز المدفونة,الخواتم الروحانيه,الملوك السبعة,الجلجلوتيه,البرهيتيه

الرئيسيةبحـثأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولاتصل بنا

Preparation Khadim Muslim ghost

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
worldnews
Admin
Admin
worldnews

عدد المساهمات : 505
مفيد : 5249
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/07/2014

Preparation Khadim Muslim ghost Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Preparation Khadim Muslim ghost    Preparation Khadim Muslim ghost Emptyالجمعة أغسطس 15, 2014 12:23 pm

In the name of God the Merciful

[ltr] Preparation Khadim Muslim[/ltr]
[ltr]Way: sitting in a quiet place free of people or[/ltr]
[ltr]Ammar place and acted well[/ltr]
[ltr]Then barricaded yourself[/ltr]
[ltr]Tola and promises Nad-flavored amber or lute, or oud Maak be the same or raw amber[/ltr]
[ltr]Then extrapolation Sura people 99 times without stopping and then say that you come God bless you and you give me the signal received Maak breadth[/ltr]
[ltr]In the place knew that Khadim attended or heaviness in the legs, shoulders or chest or Guest attending when all signs for[/ltr]
[ltr]Label[/ltr]
[ltr]Says that you're good to me, though I was retained evil me go and God bless you[/ltr]
[ltr]I know that he remained in favor of Khadim says the Covenant and the Charter, which among us three times[/ltr]
[ltr]Khadim you shall be, God willing, this method of Almejrebat and we experienced a lot and succeeded[/ltr]
[ltr]And oversee: Surat stents have 7 times[/ltr]
[ltr]And if you want to attend after the piece Read Sura seven times and make them come to you and appreciates his disposal as you want [/ltr]
Note: that what got Maak signs that he attended the ball came back even attend Khadim you
[ltr] __________________

Bouktaib O Ali Agiwarh strongly ... Mauajjeach O Ali hardened
The mystery of NAF S Puff ..hsnt O Ali and cracked Akhtarj
Bnav O Ali ruled ... force Peeraj Braj Akhawaj hav[/ltr]
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://als7r.7olm.org

Preparation Khadim Muslim ghost
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Preparation ghost without Incense