السحر الاسود,سحر بابل هاروت وماروت
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

تسخير الجن,تحضير الارواح,تعلم السحر الاسود,تعلم الروحانيات,طلاسم السحر,سحر المحبة,سحر التهييج,سحر الطلاق,سحر الربط,مخطوطات روحانيه,كتب السحر,الكنوز المدفونة,الخواتم الروحانيه,الملوك السبعة,الجلجلوتيه,البرهيتيه

الرئيسيةبحـثأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولاتصل بنا

The four complexions and their impact on human

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
worldnews
Admin
Admin
worldnews

عدد المساهمات : 505
مفيد : 5249
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/07/2014

The four complexions and their impact on human  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The four complexions and their impact on human    The four complexions and their impact on human  Emptyالخميس أغسطس 21, 2014 8:20 pm

In the name of God the Merciful 

And prayer and peace be upon our Master and Ashraf senders Mola Mohammed, peace be upon his family and companions 

And followers 

Peace and recognition of a lot number of grains of sand and gravel 

And the number of water droplets and the pouring rain 

But after 

My siblings in God members destruction 

How to you from the love of the heart and how much LGBT for destruction, but God knows that the circumstances and the time does not help me 

The four complexions and their impact on human emotion and in the humanitarian and human emotion universe 

I realized how much her ​​to read the books and how many people were often attracts me to it and to the alphabet and cost Nzayatea 

How many of Wright's way more than the so-called full Batabaa man and I have a message for the Family Book I spoke to him as well 

First, the Imam said Mohiuddin Bin Arab knew that from the printed account name and his mother's name and wrote letters alphabetical Copyright this and drink it every day 

It Chweoua and groundbreaking strange and edgy because of the properties and mixing the flesh 

Have experimented a lot and health and also said in its properties (which is also for those who wanted to marry his book and hinted and drink) 

Vtjpt of this very thing and how it 

I found this guided me to this explanation 

It is that man, and was reprinted aerobically, for example, but he was greeted by life and lived 

Mingled with this element more than another element to this element is no longer just pure 

But became mixed with the last and here are mixed nature in the coalition and mixing In the eyes of the people also 

So look to the young child, whatever beauty it attracts hearts to him Cyrenaica and amenities strange 

This is caused by including First Lord of the reasons of angels around him and protected by reservation and for the purity of the race, which did not mingle 

After the last contaminates 

Here, when a man takes Sherpa Here is a lamb and clean it, and here begins the emotions, which was born out of purity and closely 

The increase of the race for the rest of Halle 

Here are linked and are attracted to him and the other without the awareness here is due to the instinct and the innate intelligence and to the purity of the soul 

Try it and many ćŐÍ 

Wright has also said in the letter to the family before that there is free natures of the four 

It is said that he was printing an antenna which will always remember him as an example 

To take and jurisprudence and Talsmh and vamp, which belonged to the names that belong the most beautiful names a number of specialized element 

It is free and enters complete] 40 days fasting and recitation and drink and eaten away from the Spirit upon 

And sleep a little, and this for each element, but the food is different in just about every element 

In this duration, which is free in his element antenna shows signs of strange and wonderful marvel at them 

Did not try them all, but I frankly Wright signs are very clear, including in times of commotion air in solitude 

Such as if you flying in the clouds and in a dream to go further than what the very 

Each element has its signs, but you after a specified period of wind and show you why you might as well go out the wind out of your hands 

It is also done to control any other element and every element judged on another and both his friendship and enmity 

And isolate him and put walls and ears 

That complement the four elements shall be reached here after what you want it counted any man, and his mother's name, and you know it is reprinted here 

Treated and pumped it up to heal him of his energy, God is abstracted by the treasures and invalidate its inhibitions and send and send 

And be reading and power of attorney once 

Try it, but I know one of the men was the water comes out of his hand Emami 

And also when I read of Sheikh Dawood Antioch was the message on the foul line disciple full 

And found that the names of the characters extracted elements very strange way 

And that, God willing, that Qdrny God to complete what we started Akmlnah authorization of the Almighty and the conciliation of it
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://als7r.7olm.org

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Cupping and its impact on Eye, magic and Gin
» Lard complexions four
» Exam four complexions
» Sort complexions (for discussion)
» Four schools in order of the letters on the complexions.

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
السحر الاسود,سحر بابل هاروت وماروت :: Science crafts and sand and natures of the four water, air, fire and earth-
انتقل الى: