السحر الاسود,سحر بابل هاروت وماروت
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

تسخير الجن,تحضير الارواح,تعلم السحر الاسود,تعلم الروحانيات,طلاسم السحر,سحر المحبة,سحر التهييج,سحر الطلاق,سحر الربط,مخطوطات روحانيه,كتب السحر,الكنوز المدفونة,الخواتم الروحانيه,الملوك السبعة,الجلجلوتيه,البرهيتيه

الرئيسيةبحـثأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولاتصل بنا

The right to respond to the benefit of the owner and the destruction of the oppressor (fitter Bedi)

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
worldnews
Admin
Admin
worldnews

عدد المساهمات : 505
مفيد : 5250
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/07/2014

The right to respond to the benefit of the owner and the destruction of the oppressor (fitter Bedi)  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The right to respond to the benefit of the owner and the destruction of the oppressor (fitter Bedi)    The right to respond to the benefit of the owner and the destruction of the oppressor (fitter Bedi)  Emptyالخميس أغسطس 21, 2014 12:10 am

The right to respond to the benefit of the owner and the destruction of the oppressor (fitter Bedi) 
Peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings be upon you my brothers in God, this interest from Almejrebat great retrieved from some righteous answer right and destroy the darkness has been tried and true, and I gave her to many people and true to them which read Surah Yasin blessed for a week every day seven times, but the time of the recitation be after sunset daily pray two by God intention, and then moving on the direction and ignite promises incense and recite Sura seven times and then calls after this supplication (God right Yassin and the mystery of ice and light ice and the blessing of ice and the heart of Yassin and including inflicted Ali Sayed senders and the right to peace in both word of the Lord is merciful to take me Hakki who Zlmni and infringement, and respond to my right and to show me the verse of at O Lord of the Worlds, and prayed to God to the prophet Mohammed, Ali and his family and him) 3 times my brother in God and I know that this method is if you continue to read for 40 days in the same way the structure of deportation unjust it is gone from the place and passes his home Tdmiraoukd ćŐÍ tried this but I know my dear brother also condemns condemned and pardoned when the estimated God forgive him when brackish this method of Mejrebatna personal cherish and appreciate 0
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://als7r.7olm.org

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Tried 2 to wanton destruction of the unjust arrogant (fitter very true)
» Send phone fitter 100% will not give you your father
» Remember the mantra of the late owner and
» To spoil the determination Almazm proven for the owner
» The use of King Qrabil important and fitter

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
السحر الاسود,سحر بابل هاروت وماروت :: Spiritual science and magic-
انتقل الى: