السحر الاسود,سحر بابل هاروت وماروت
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

تسخير الجن,تحضير الارواح,تعلم السحر الاسود,تعلم الروحانيات,طلاسم السحر,سحر المحبة,سحر التهييج,سحر الطلاق,سحر الربط,مخطوطات روحانيه,كتب السحر,الكنوز المدفونة,الخواتم الروحانيه,الملوك السبعة,الجلجلوتيه,البرهيتيه

الرئيسيةبحـثأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولاتصل بنا

Tried 2 to wanton destruction of the unjust arrogant (fitter very true)

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
worldnews
Admin
Admin
worldnews

عدد المساهمات : 505
مفيد : 5249
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/07/2014

Tried 2 to wanton destruction of the unjust arrogant (fitter very true)  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Tried 2 to wanton destruction of the unjust arrogant (fitter very true)    Tried 2 to wanton destruction of the unjust arrogant (fitter very true)  Emptyالأربعاء أغسطس 20, 2014 10:53 pm

# Read Surah al-Muzzammil 21 times in one session and then say (Oh God, you see where I am and you hear my words, and does not hide you something from Amory, God, I ask analgesic poor, and prayed to you Ebtihal spaniel and invite prayers fearful Almstagir, O, O Jabbaralsmuat and earth O crushing all mighty stubborn forbidden oppression Ali yourself and made him among the slaves taboo and you know that so and so Zlmni and infect Ali and I do not have patience to the Day of Resurrection O Otmesh from the scourge obliteration and Ogmrh wreak havoc Amsa and fill his heart with fear and body disease and revealed to him earthquakes, lightning and Mark crow enmities in his home still, O God dispelled reunited and scattered reunited and underestimate their number and he bowed his hope and angered consciousness dominion Aadzk it does not take him from the side that believes in him, O God, O God, O God, and the blessings of the prophet Mohammed, Ali and his family and him)
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://als7r.7olm.org

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» The right to respond to the benefit of the owner and the destruction of the oppressor (fitter Bedi)
» Determination incision land and Tbtal inhibitions (fitter true)
»  Bring the door burned oil and servant of the devil is a true eye fitter
» Preparation and determination of population population ghost fitter true
» Send phone fitter 100% will not give you your father

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
السحر الاسود,سحر بابل هاروت وماروت :: Spiritual science and magic-
انتقل الى: