السحر الاسود,سحر بابل هاروت وماروت
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

تسخير الجن,تحضير الارواح,تعلم السحر الاسود,تعلم الروحانيات,طلاسم السحر,سحر المحبة,سحر التهييج,سحر الطلاق,سحر الربط,مخطوطات روحانيه,كتب السحر,الكنوز المدفونة,الخواتم الروحانيه,الملوك السبعة,الجلجلوتيه,البرهيتيه

الرئيسيةبحـثأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولاتصل بنا

To spoil the determination Almazm proven for the owner

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
worldnews
Admin
Admin
worldnews

عدد المساهمات : 505
مفيد : 5250
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/07/2014

To spoil the determination Almazm proven for the owner  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: To spoil the determination Almazm proven for the owner    To spoil the determination Almazm proven for the owner  Emptyالجمعة أغسطس 15, 2014 10:02 pm

In the name of Allah, peace and blessings be upon the Messenger of Allah, Ali and his family and companions and allies, in every glance and the same number of Mausah knowledge of God, and after: -
This is a great benefit to subvert the resolve of his plot reportedly Almazm it Oataneha some loyal truthful - God bless his soul - since more than a quarter of a century 25 years and said she repeatedly tried and tested, and it was
Some people who was appointed by empty claims that detects and extracts treasures opinion girl and fascination with, and it was the least bit awkward and rude and Iexha Fastnecdet me and was so called says he sheds upon his servants, I told her immunization him a verse of the chair are the greatest fortress, and I remembered this interest so I gave her her and ordered her to be pursued with and trust in cold determination and expelled him from the place where he was staying next door and down Vstth God and of interest to you:

Read what comes seven times:

(Go ye help Onkic Kiash 2 2 2 Onkic Knuh 2 thousand thousand is not about the suffering and only God and spoiled Ali Almazm this work) and increases Macit my brother reportedly dispersed from Kedah etc. 00 and Allah knows best 0
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://als7r.7olm.org

To spoil the determination Almazm proven for the owner
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Pen proven correct determination
» Determination to expel the bad neighbor proven
» I call it an easy determination of the determination of the hearer
» Determination Alovq threesome with determination, as well as Barhettih Alovq wondrous natures with letters
» The determination of other Sameedeih

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
السحر الاسود,سحر بابل هاروت وماروت :: Texts call ghosts and spirits-
انتقل الى: