السحر الاسود,سحر بابل هاروت وماروت
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

تسخير الجن,تحضير الارواح,تعلم السحر الاسود,تعلم الروحانيات,طلاسم السحر,سحر المحبة,سحر التهييج,سحر الطلاق,سحر الربط,مخطوطات روحانيه,كتب السحر,الكنوز المدفونة,الخواتم الروحانيه,الملوك السبعة,الجلجلوتيه,البرهيتيه

الرئيسيةبحـثأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولاتصل بنا

Mr. Memon use Ghost Abanuch

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
worldnews
Admin
Admin
worldnews

عدد المساهمات : 505
مفيد : 5249
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/07/2014

Mr. Memon use Ghost Abanuch  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Mr. Memon use Ghost Abanuch    Mr. Memon use Ghost Abanuch  Emptyالأربعاء أغسطس 20, 2014 12:18 am

The brother Alکrیm Shaykh Vassallo I know him in the net since 7 Achehroana man Karim benefited from کrema above what I see from Alکrیm now he is not in the forum and Aatzlh Bammer Shaikha and his illness, which was plagued him and Annie you are linked with him via email and took him to a notepad from Mejrebath and he took the section that does not to give him one and he gave me twenty sheets of Mejrebath personal and I do not see the basses in the dissemination of this Mejrebat Securities and either use of this Abanuch leaves dear brother Vassallo and he was in Farsi, I move them Arab 
Use Abanuch Takhtlی Bnevsک severance seven days Mitrیdha of spirits and out of the lives and Tqra O Mیttron number of sentences after each impose it یhoudrک servant Ground was named Memon Abanuch but see Ahoalat great for solitude and this method fitter and gave me one of the brothers virtuous that I know since 10 years I did in a village in an empty house and I saw the terrors on the night of the fourth I saw a scorpion کkdr beef and eased him terrified until کad to die and he called me and said, 'O So I am in this room Akrbutm went Mona did not reach him harm, but fear and you've raised Mok bed I saw a scorpion killing him though not Yemen Warning this server Fanny you are from Almیtیn and faults of this gearing he gets to the student in the days of the retreat taking possession spiritually and I promised after this solitude that I do not like this uses Holding I found in a book Doaa unmet (is imprinted) that it read the name 100 times he attended by the server and pledge to him and I said this version to the sheikh, he said this number does not work only for Emtemکnیn in spiritual science
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://als7r.7olm.org

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Use Memon diver
» Those who wanted to use Jen (ghost) believer
»  Preparation Memon Cloud for defecating
» Use the ghost Basham
» Preparation sprites as promised ghost