السحر الاسود,سحر بابل هاروت وماروت
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

تسخير الجن,تحضير الارواح,تعلم السحر الاسود,تعلم الروحانيات,طلاسم السحر,سحر المحبة,سحر التهييج,سحر الطلاق,سحر الربط,مخطوطات روحانيه,كتب السحر,الكنوز المدفونة,الخواتم الروحانيه,الملوك السبعة,الجلجلوتيه,البرهيتيه

الرئيسيةبحـثأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولاتصل بنا

Use the ghost Basham

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
worldnews
Admin
Admin
worldnews

عدد المساهمات : 505
مفيد : 5249
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/07/2014

Use the ghost Basham  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Use the ghost Basham    Use the ghost Basham  Emptyالثلاثاء أغسطس 19, 2014 1:40 pm

Use the genie Basham 
Jana use Basham is owned by a small serve you throughout your life and submitted to Merd yen in the road 
I understand guide: It tasted bitter for him to lick honey do not ask me about Shahad then, never ask a Spirituality in the piece after use and pray for me that Ivedny Thawka pray to Allah and His Messenger Secretary revelation that came to him and Downloads 
He says that: 
Cham 2 Lahiya Cherahia Obbaat Adonai Elohim Al Shiday Alalion deer 2 2 Weah and Osbaúta Saliōta Sbauta 
Osballn Tigmat Aamcgosair Aakhosha Aamleja Aazaaot Aashloh Aams clove Iabrzenja Ialuta Iaalohim Aaamishqvfieh Sbouh holy is the Lord of angels and the Spirit Adonai Obbaat heavens and the earth Mmlan your light and your glory and Bosmaúk great, which I mentioned to Kmoksmt you, O angels of pure disinfectant Holy extended Khaddam these names right on you and Bazatha with you and Bjellalha you Aamlaaúal you Aalheiaúal and you Ayasrfaaúal you Aatermaaúal Ojibwa and rushed and obey Trust to bring the seven upper and seven bottom, Khaddam watches, omens and stairs, minutes, and the spirit of the season and the spirit of the year and the spirit of the month and day of Akhaddmony and comply warrants and observe my right and said, We hear and obey the forgiveness of our Lord and thee-determination and milk on Macolh agent Ojibwa, O kings, top and bottom and provided Khaddama to jinn serves me and talking to me 
Guided not bother me nor Arhgueny not betray my progress in my gin image that God created the 
And tell me what your custom and religion and what ur idol and Signal me and you and your presence at the Bzulk The Besrir door or the little voice Tzaa O Jana and speak God bless you and you and you'll only be Matlute a burning and destruction 
Bdaat work on Sunday of the first month of the Arab ICE week and be incense time determination and the recitation of any incense smell good starts Beladd 111 times after links to dinner and every day more than 10 until the end Beladd 191 and fast for everything that came out of the Spirit and not eating Almnfrat Tilt days of the week 
I hope to God that one of the WIRED Kha Iba 

Was the door 
God, my hand this section did not reach the creature nor heard him originally, but I Ahiditha Nafha Mskih Nbria Qtovha Dania those who come to me by and say yes I've attended with me and has the ear Mona anyone who wants to work out, even if they worked out a thousand or two thousand a piece of the ability of the Lord of the Worlds will be a certified us Booze and be tackled to create and the poor, the weak and the rich last. 
Moved 
Question of the elders may God give them Khirhl this is true and thank you.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://als7r.7olm.org

Use the ghost Basham
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Stone Ghost and the Devil
» Those who wanted to use Jen (ghost) believer
» Mr. Memon use Ghost Abanuch
» Oil magical rare Ghost
» Preparation ghost without Incense