السحر الاسود,سحر بابل هاروت وماروت
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

تسخير الجن,تحضير الارواح,تعلم السحر الاسود,تعلم الروحانيات,طلاسم السحر,سحر المحبة,سحر التهييج,سحر الطلاق,سحر الربط,مخطوطات روحانيه,كتب السحر,الكنوز المدفونة,الخواتم الروحانيه,الملوك السبعة,الجلجلوتيه,البرهيتيه

الرئيسيةبحـثأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولاتصل بنا

Use Memon diver

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
worldnews
Admin
Admin
worldnews

عدد المساهمات : 505
مفيد : 5249
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/07/2014

Use Memon diver  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Use Memon diver    Use Memon diver  Emptyالثلاثاء أغسطس 19, 2014 11:53 pm

Use Memon diver 
Alssalam you Dear professors Alchamleon I intend to apply this determination, please give me information about you is whether the substrate damage and what Althasin which read out by readers, and I hope this is the determination to respond to and thank you very much and respect the use of Memon diver 

Use Memon diver wanted it Vtaatarb three days and reciting the names every night 400 times in the third night to write names on priming linen blue and Toukdha and you follow the section number mentioned, it shows you the fantasy shake the door and told him to enter and ask him treaty, newly you'll conditions Vaqublha him, he is acting in the kidnapping and bring News and uncover treasures and thefts and bring Bewitchments and treatment of the patient and the destruction of the unjust and bleed blood and throw fever, headache and moving inanimate objects and directed Alawad and directed treasures and moving inanimate objects and Boukorh Mistake Turkish and that a male and a Javanese and these names to remember: 
AUC 2 Tttiyal Ahtt 2 2 2 Btt potato Shatt 2 2 2 inroad Tasa Titat 2 2 2 Htha Balkh Bltkhaliche 2 2 2 Achocaig Alyot note 2 2 2 worlds Amin 
And remember Amar Exchange and cashed after preparation
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://als7r.7olm.org

Use Memon diver
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Send Memon marriage
» Mr. Memon use Ghost Abanuch
»  Preparation Memon Cloud for defecating

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى