السحر الاسود,سحر بابل هاروت وماروت
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

تسخير الجن,تحضير الارواح,تعلم السحر الاسود,تعلم الروحانيات,طلاسم السحر,سحر المحبة,سحر التهييج,سحر الطلاق,سحر الربط,مخطوطات روحانيه,كتب السحر,الكنوز المدفونة,الخواتم الروحانيه,الملوك السبعة,الجلجلوتيه,البرهيتيه

الرئيسيةبحـثأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولاتصل بنا

I call it an easy determination of the determination of the hearer

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
worldnews
Admin
Admin
worldnews

عدد المساهمات : 505
مفيد : 5249
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/07/2014

I call it an easy determination of the determination of the hearer  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: I call it an easy determination of the determination of the hearer    I call it an easy determination of the determination of the hearer  Emptyالسبت أغسطس 16, 2014 12:44 am

Hello my brothers and sisters I put to you this invitation in the simple sense and great deeds 

I Invite You mandate scare off the pure spirituality upper right of God and you have to Tgabo Ttoklo Pkda, blah, blah 
Aasmia 1000 per every 100 
I Invite You mandate scare off the pure spirituality headlights God's sake you should Tgabo Ttoklo and such and such and such 

After 
Oh God, oh Harnessed scare off mocked me scare off the pure spirituality headlights be Aoun me in everything I want and pay me all evil and all BLE all a disaster and every disease and all what is bad for you everything Kadeer 
God arrived on the prophet Muhammad and his family and peace 

1 before work must exchange Amar and the best exchange Surat earthquake 
2 incense to Ban Male only 
3 time reading the appropriate O after dawn prayers, Morocco or dinner 
4 Per Shi served God willing and even after treatment 
5 benefit to the elders and all the junior provided in spirituality dismissal 
Bin Shi says in the last 

Ansrvo God bless you rightly named Samie and Qdo knew me and my need to answer Alouha Alouha Calf Clock 7 times 

5 does not Todjao Ras mama princess Linh any question I have, and how much one sitting Ashenkh including Adeola 

This is the secret of its exclusive requested by one of the kings headlights yesterday Ahan Khater renewal of science
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://als7r.7olm.org

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Determination Alovq threesome with determination, as well as Barhettih Alovq wondrous natures with letters
» Determination Needle: tried and true 100%
» Damamal determination. Very useful
» The determination of other Sameedeih
» Pen proven correct determination

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
السحر الاسود,سحر بابل هاروت وماروت :: Texts call ghosts and spirits-
انتقل الى: