السحر الاسود,سحر بابل هاروت وماروت
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

تسخير الجن,تحضير الارواح,تعلم السحر الاسود,تعلم الروحانيات,طلاسم السحر,سحر المحبة,سحر التهييج,سحر الطلاق,سحر الربط,مخطوطات روحانيه,كتب السحر,الكنوز المدفونة,الخواتم الروحانيه,الملوك السبعة,الجلجلوتيه,البرهيتيه

الرئيسيةبحـثأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولاتصل بنا

The determination of other Sameedeih

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
worldnews
Admin
Admin
worldnews

عدد المساهمات : 505
مفيد : 5249
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/07/2014

The determination of other Sameedeih  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The determination of other Sameedeih    The determination of other Sameedeih  Emptyالسبت أغسطس 16, 2014 1:01 am

The determination of other Smideih to try this and I did not put them well versed hoping to benefit them. 

((Which is to fast for three days and she should avoid all with the spirit and read Asameedeih seven times after every prayer and evaporation Bulban benzoin and mastic that it comes to you and talks to you and the owner Iehdk and Atkther him the question which is this: ((Brhettih Brhettih Krier Krier Taatlah Taatlah Turan Turan yearning yearning August August Amargab Gljub Ogallagal Qaam Bhish ÔăćÎ majestically Ojibwa word order of peace from the Lord is merciful Ojibwa calf Alouha Alouha Clock Bacon Vicu)) 

As I told you if you came Fahidh and ask your request and Atkther him the question because he does not like asking too many questions and prolongation. 

Remember that he does not like asking too much. 

If you did not come this process of spiritual Evger cell number and 45 after each prayer at the second attempt 

Peace be upon you.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://als7r.7olm.org

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» I call it an easy determination of the determination of the hearer
» Determination Alovq threesome with determination, as well as Barhettih Alovq wondrous natures with letters
» Damamal determination. Very useful
» Pen proven correct determination
»  Determination Algahrlmkablh spirits

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
السحر الاسود,سحر بابل هاروت وماروت :: Texts call ghosts and spirits-
انتقل الى: