السحر الاسود,سحر بابل هاروت وماروت
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

تسخير الجن,تحضير الارواح,تعلم السحر الاسود,تعلم الروحانيات,طلاسم السحر,سحر المحبة,سحر التهييج,سحر الطلاق,سحر الربط,مخطوطات روحانيه,كتب السحر,الكنوز المدفونة,الخواتم الروحانيه,الملوك السبعة,الجلجلوتيه,البرهيتيه

الرئيسيةبحـثأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولاتصل بنا

A great way to prepare for the seven kings treatment and detection hope the sequel

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
worldnews
Admin
Admin
worldnews

عدد المساهمات : 505
مفيد : 5249
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/07/2014

A great way to prepare for the seven kings treatment and detection hope the sequel Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: A great way to prepare for the seven kings treatment and detection hope the sequel    A great way to prepare for the seven kings treatment and detection hope the sequel Emptyالجمعة أغسطس 15, 2014 12:17 pm

Said one of the spiritual in one of the books on the way it detected
 And treatment, said the following: -
 When preparing Glsh never put my right leg on the left and sit Savi
 On my knees and prohibited the movement and concentrate all my mind in the process of preparation
 Before the beginning of the meeting must purge the place of anything like shoes and are
 Scan the place with water and sprinkle with rose water, but I for Aaaml only in goodness
 The TEDA session by reading Surat Asli two by the earthquake and then after the prayer never
 Ammar, a place to expel the jinn keeper of the place is that the expulsion tell
 (In the name of God the Merciful Trust Eachdam this place to the seas and mountains
 And valleys, and then go back after that and God bless you and make your quest graciously
 And Znbugm forgiven) and then read Sura earthquake even a word (Achtata)
 Varddha three times and then finished the sura to an end.
 After reading never in the preparation of the Custodian of the day, there are seven servants of the week Fajadm
 On Friday always for good and server on Saturday (injury) for evil and for good server Sunday and Monday and Tuesday, for good and for evil for evil Wednesday and Thursday, for good and for each
 Server name and asks a specific number repeat a hundred times did not attend the same figure repeated a hundred times and then tell the other incantations which (rightly the name of God and the right-Azam
 You ordered the referee brought the prophet Solomon and completes what paints you) and server
 Does not appear, but I hear the voices or see shadows I say to the right of the Custodian of the ruling
 You prophet Solomon reveal the cover, which between you and me and then never his demand
 Bcy before and I want to ask me the name of Marid be the owner of the need
 And the name of his mother and the whole sum of the two names and ask to see the percentages for them and there is a tower
 Tower of Fire and antenna and Turabi and water and then writes the elves diagnosis
 The situation in the paper, for example, says she suffers from touching ground floor and treatment of Er
 As well as well as any of Agherouan to thunderous certain days
 We must prepare in lunar nights (13-14-15-16-17-18) because this
 The timing of the preparation for the good of either a day after 20 will be well placed to prepare for the evil jinn
 When preparing to be a smoking incense good apple or elves (Alkzbrh)
 And not be crushed with Java and stated that

Ended his speech

The question my brothers
 1 What is the number assigned to him who asks all the king (who asked his name)

2 Is there Xi minus in this way
 3 Is there a risk to novice and what are the necessary precautions
 4. any useful comments
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://als7r.7olm.org

A great way to prepare for the seven kings treatment and detection hope the sequel
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» The use of a great experimenter of great things from Abdo
»  Prepare the spirit of the deceased in cemeteries
» Use the kings of terrestrial ((Invitation in Arabic))
» The use of the seven kings ground
» How to prepare Hachoc

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
السحر الاسود,سحر بابل هاروت وماروت :: Call ghosts and spirits-
انتقل الى: