السحر الاسود,سحر بابل هاروت وماروت
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

تسخير الجن,تحضير الارواح,تعلم السحر الاسود,تعلم الروحانيات,طلاسم السحر,سحر المحبة,سحر التهييج,سحر الطلاق,سحر الربط,مخطوطات روحانيه,كتب السحر,الكنوز المدفونة,الخواتم الروحانيه,الملوك السبعة,الجلجلوتيه,البرهيتيه

الرئيسيةبحـثأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولاتصل بنا

Use the kings of terrestrial ((Invitation in Arabic))

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
worldnews
Admin
Admin
worldnews

عدد المساهمات : 505
مفيد : 5249
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/07/2014

Use the kings of terrestrial ((Invitation in Arabic))  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Use the kings of terrestrial ((Invitation in Arabic))    Use the kings of terrestrial ((Invitation in Arabic))  Emptyالثلاثاء أغسطس 19, 2014 11:55 pm

Hello youth 
Frankness more thing inside Raúath Forum that there is a longing for use Msalt invitation, but there is a fear of Msalt Hebrew language and meaning of names anonymous 
It is the right of any Muslim that he is afraid of engagement do not blame him 
On the whole, frankness, I encountered an invitation in Arabic I was her employer for two months and frankness Hey quick answer and it was my use by Alterouhn taken and response 
Ward's work omitted times after every prayer either Balal Tqraha twice daily to complete the Aladjd 7 times better heh 
And I would like to acknowledge something more for people who are afraid of God in secret because the more who are afraid of him, Balalanyh mixed moods hypocrisy of religion and the chiefdom defrauding and tangle 

There, you can Alchamle that primitive Abeche Arabic and fitter 

Huh frankincense incense her male and coriander with benzoin 

And I know that my brother Alchamle invitations strength by insisting that the EAC and that Taias not enter into your heart that it is they gin Shi enters the heart of every man after failing spirituality me to you 
I Swear to God and His Messenger, that science and spirituality attend Gin believe from physics and nuclear bombs and that God did not write that you see in front of you visually attend Gin 

Take this from me, and trust in God 
And tried to remember my brother, and that this call heh strong will and encounters and did not see them visibly Enough is enough they will hear your call and, God willing, Ieinuk 

Asrav to Amar earthquake Achtata to 7 times repeated the earthquake and Achtata 3 times 
A chair 7 times sons immunization 
And do you Doarh Taktha extrapolation A chair is sufficient to sit 
This invitation heh 

In the name of God the Merciful 
Praise be to God, who did not take her son did not have a partner in the King has no guardian of humiliation and magnify magnification. Created things for his ability and creating slaves and most notably in the wombs wisdom and livelihood of good things and raise the heavens without any pillars and brushes the ground and make the devotees walk where how willing and sent the prophet Mohammed, peace be on him and his family and peace, mercy for the believers and a curse for the unbelievers and ungrateful revelations of Allah and Tagain. 
Oh God, I beg you our master Muhammad, peace be on him and his family and him, and Adam and Seth, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Aaron, Jesus, Job, Joseph, David and Solomon, as well as reward good and Zakaria Yahya and Elias both righteous and Ishmael and Elisha and Younis and Lot and both preferred the worlds and their parents and their offspring and their brothers and Ajtbenahm and Hdenahm to the straight path . 
Oh my Lord, give me about my way out and mocked me slaves of the jinn and mankind servant weak spaniel despicable poor Almstekin which is not helpless, but God Almighty Íaarahm merciful the Lord of the Worlds Mark Noasihm in fists and hearts in the hands of Gel Tnaúk Sultan Your You Allah, the Lord of the Worlds Lord of the prophets and messengers you Merciful you Karim you Ghafoor you live Gayoom you are capable and you are able and you Jabbar and you who created night and day and the sun and the moon and the stars Mskharc insure you who sent us our Lord and Hafeena Mohammad Mukhtar may Allah bless him and his family and him .boaat evidence, wisdom and proof of miracles 
Oh mocked me Thy spirituality, also scoffed at sea for Moses, son of Imran peace be upon him, and also ridiculed the fire to Ibrahim peace be upon him, and also mocked iron to David peace be upon him, and also ridiculed the jinn and mankind to Solomon peace be upon him, and also scoffed at the Wailing Muhammad may Allah bless him and his family and him .azmt you Yamashr Kings spirituality and goblins heavenly kings ground sworn upon him liqueurs night on the day and liqueurs day to night and has subjected the sun and the moon is indefinite but is Aziz Ghaffar who created Fssoakm Fdlkm in any form Machae knees the rebelled against the names he takes your judgment that it Amapkm willing to forgive you answer Aamzhb right of your day on Sunday and the right to say God is a God Samad begets not and has no KVOA one answer you and your servants and Oawank and the people of obedience and the people of your kingdom, I swear to you that which manifested the Mount Fjolh Dhaka fell down Moses accidental answer my visits right of the day on Monday and the right from his command between CAF and Nun but ordered him if he wanted to say something to him and rightly be the names of the moon. I swore to you by name the great bulk term Noble light right proof set, but what I came to you and your soldiers and servants and Oawank and the people of obedience and the people of your kingdom wherever you come to our God and all that God over all things answer my red right on Tuesday, and the right of the second two Azhma in Laurel says to his companion do not be sad that God is with us and the right to wear that Tsberoa and cautious, and Aotokm have just this Amddkm Lord with five thousand angels Msoman Allah made it but a message to you and to reassure your hearts and what victory comes only from God-Aziz al-Hakim, and I swore to you (b Taha and Antiquities and seven vescico and Posts and TaSeenMeem and Almariaat rightly The closets and the king and Pluckers Lewis and Saffat description Valzgert Zgra Valtagliat male that your God for one Lord of heaven and earth and all between them and Lord of the Orient Lo adorned the lower heaven ornament planets and preserved from every demon genie can not hear to Mullah top and throw from each side Dhora and torment them and pour only of kidnapping Alkhtafh Votbah Shahab Saqib answer you and your servants and Oawank and the people of obedience and the people of your kingdom, Yakomena Ojibwa needless God and believe, do forgive you of your sins and save you from a painful torment and should not be needless God is not Bmadz in the land and not to him without parents Oolaik in manifest error answer Iabrqan right of your day on Wednesday against four wrote downloaded the Torah to Moses and the Gospel of Jesus and Zabur to David and Furqan Muhammad may Allah bless him and his family and him answer you and your servants and Oawank and the people of obedience and the people of your kingdom truly reflected his Lord of the mountain make Dhaka fell down Moses accidental answer Aashimhorh right on Thursday and the right of five prayers, I have sworn upon the king, who has a thousand heads In each head a thousand face and every face a mouth In every mouth thousand tongue and every tongue praise God a thousand language of each language do not resemble each other answer, my white right of the day on Friday and the right Sbouh Sbouh holy, holy is the Lord of the angels and the spirit, I swore Bghebraúal and Michael and Israfil and Azrael them peace and the right of the Prophet Muhammad may Allah bless him and his family and him answer you and your servants and Oawank and the people of obedience and the people of your kingdom answer Aamimoun right on Saturday, and the right of the Merciful owner of the Day of Judgment beware of worship, and Thine aid we seek Show us the straight path Way, who bestowed on them is wrath, and who does not misguided answer you and your servants and Oawank and the people obedience and the people of your kingdom Ojibwa O kings and kings earth spirituality, I swear to you the great Qur'an only what you answered .van Ohlkmkm rebelled against the names of his ability and made ​​you Alsaggreyn. 
Oh God, I beg you with your name great greatest-term Noble who fill the corners of Your Throne and the right of Gabriel and Michael and Israfil and Azrael and rightly Mohammed Mustafa Allah bless him and his family and him and the right of Ali Murtada master guardians and the right of Fatima Zahra women of the worlds, and the right-Hassan Mujtaba and Hussein, the martyr and the right of all Thy faithful of mankind and the jinn wholes and the right of your books downloaded on slaves senders and rightly Say God is a God Samad begets not and has no KVOA a rightly Sooratal Lord of the daybreak from the evil of what He has created from the evil of darkness when it Oukb from the evil of jets in the contract and the evil envy and rightly Sooratal Naas king people god people from the evil whisperer who whispers into the hearts of people of Paradise and the people. The pray on the prophet Muhammad and the God of the good and virtuous and his companions elected him prayers permanent and mercy complete fully as long as the throne and you created your ability Íaarahm merciful arrived God to Muhammad and the God of good divine and his companions elected and Praise to Allah, Lord of the Worlds.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://als7r.7olm.org

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» The names of gems Arabic + English
»  Gum Arabic for the treatment of renal failure
» The use of the seven kings ground
» Secrets of the kings and how Astnzalhm
»  A great way to prepare for the seven kings treatment and detection hope the sequel

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
السحر الاسود,سحر بابل هاروت وماروت :: Call ghosts and spirits-
انتقل الى: