السحر الاسود,سحر بابل هاروت وماروت
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

تسخير الجن,تحضير الارواح,تعلم السحر الاسود,تعلم الروحانيات,طلاسم السحر,سحر المحبة,سحر التهييج,سحر الطلاق,سحر الربط,مخطوطات روحانيه,كتب السحر,الكنوز المدفونة,الخواتم الروحانيه,الملوك السبعة,الجلجلوتيه,البرهيتيه

الرئيسيةبحـثأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولاتصل بنا

A gift for beginners to teach magic

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
worldnews
Admin
Admin
worldnews

عدد المساهمات : 505
مفيد : 5249
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/07/2014

A gift for beginners to teach magic  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: A gift for beginners to teach magic    A gift for beginners to teach magic  Emptyالأحد أغسطس 24, 2014 3:14 am

To reach the summit in the science of Spirituality Barhettih determination Barhettih the fastest way to reach the summit in Spirituality

Seriousness:
When they serve do not do any sin or something angers God so as not to harm the officers delegates from Kings
The officers may dwell in your room If you do not enter a room someone else.

Capabilities:
You can attend any you want to reap the BHF brought my self-esteem as well as Brhettih Brhettih Krier ....... etc. attend thee than once as you treat worn out and move inanimate objects and uncover the veil and bring the beloved and decoding Bewitchments and everything you want.

Service:
Begins on Sunday, fasting from seven to 11 days, but will not exceed 11 days Kramadan fast and break the fast on anything but the spirit and what came out of them, and any fledgling cow egg and milk and so on and says the call 21 times after every prayer and before that say it must be acted Amar after every prayer and before you say that in order to ensure your success in this exchange send them away (extrapolation Surat earthquake three times and if they reached the Ostadta Hills recurrence times and after this exchange, which

In the name of God the Merciful
In the name of God, who is no god but He, the Lord of the Mighty Throne and His Messenger, his name secretary
This book of Abdullah the name of Allah and His Messenger speaks to you right Aaamar this place they went away from where I am this somewhere else to spend my need nor mischief on my work and then go back to your place honor and dignity against the Lord Galilee His great name and the right to it than Solomon and he name of God the Merciful and the right and he oath, if you know a great Alouha Alouha calf Clock God bless you and you)

On the last day you attend a server in your room Aallmk Tsarifaa and gives you the service is not laughing him a representative of the Kings wanted to let them go, and you may come amid people you see and do not see no one else in the sense that you do not have to Takhtla but prefers solitude to be any comfort.

Tsarifaa without service:
1-servants to be assigned to any work whatsoever read the call 21 times and then all of what you want and incense any spiritual incense smell good.

2-in order to make someone loves you type Brhish Glmh to Kidhwla
And the name of the student and the desired call and read 7 times and all of what you want and holds student Trey screamed.

3-uncover the veil to the degree that the liters of angels, God willing, of course (Take the pot again and read the call after 21 put water in it and write these verses on your head
Then breathed into him the other if they do look

Ray you iron your cover Vbesrk Today
And ordered them to disclose it Mendel Rule, Rule, great.)

4-in order to make someone loves great love (of properties Brhettih Krier I'm from their books Brega on the food and guided him to the loved one great love, and if one spoke on the water and drink from it loved one great love)

5-in order to take people's love and acceptance Daum Ali say (oh Lord Bdouh Sbouh Angels and Spirit O Bdouh or just anything you want).

6-pegged to replace or held (Write Testament full pot and Amehah oil and vapors Bedjaoui and for that and citing the call 7 times and all of what you want and anoint Faraj said the groom and bride after istinja and eats remained Oil men and women).

7-to bring the beloved Anger (Write Ali egg from saying Brhettih Glmh and saying to every person Khaddam names irritate the son of so and so or so and so and so and so girl bury the egg in the fire and read the call 21 times screamed liters)

8-in order to strengthen your aid (Write Brhettih in your hand seven times and Ahsha seven Hsat on an empty stomach, and I pray that Adjallk kept getting what you read that your aid will not be strong supernatural).

Ways to increase the spirituality and the use of any call without fasting:
Aza was Rohanitk high and I wanted to use the invitation of invitations Say the number or 21 times and 21 times the number Barhettih attend gives you his valet service and Tsarifaa and in order to increase Rohanitk follow any of the following ways .....
1-read Surah Rahman 50 times and once the cow for three to seven days.
2 of the patient and powerful read Surat Al Qara three consecutive times for three days using any call and may use any invitation from the first day according to your faith because I am the mystery of the mysteries of this Sura (my way favorite).
3 Kramadan fast and break the fast on anything or not the spirit of what came out of her and more of fasting and retreats this way grainy in Sufism.

Note: With time, follow the way of any of the three will reach to the point that you say the name of the genie comes to you and you do not need invitations to understand God guide bar Vic

Source: Forum bright light Amittron 01141747586: http://elmagic2.akbarmontada.com/t1013-topic#ixzz3BGuPcund
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://als7r.7olm.org

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Use for beginners
»  Astrology lessons for beginners
» Method of preparation of the devil for beginners
» General Information for beginners astronomy
» Veil names and characters gift of God and His Messenger and to the believers and worshipers of God

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
السحر الاسود,سحر بابل هاروت وماروت :: Black magic and voodoo and hell-
انتقل الى: