السحر الاسود,سحر بابل هاروت وماروت
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

تسخير الجن,تحضير الارواح,تعلم السحر الاسود,تعلم الروحانيات,طلاسم السحر,سحر المحبة,سحر التهييج,سحر الطلاق,سحر الربط,مخطوطات روحانيه,كتب السحر,الكنوز المدفونة,الخواتم الروحانيه,الملوك السبعة,الجلجلوتيه,البرهيتيه

الرئيسيةبحـثأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولاتصل بنا

A serious error in the use of verses

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
worldnews
Admin
Admin
worldnews

عدد المساهمات : 505
مفيد : 5250
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/07/2014

A serious error in the use of verses  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: A serious error in the use of verses    A serious error in the use of verses  Emptyالأربعاء أغسطس 20, 2014 12:54 am

Hello my dear ones God / I would like to acknowledge the mistake committed by some believers are brothers when addressing others use a verse tribute and throw the peace or the opening of their subjects and verse 

(Peace be upon those who follow guidance) Let's start the discussion about making a verse tribute to the Muslims and say that this a big mistake in terms of: first, that the Prophet Muhammad (p) may be addressed by the unbelievers, and so when he sent 

Letters to the kings and rulers inviting them to Islam and the Prophet (r) appended to these messages verse (Peace be upon those who follow guidance) Second: that when God sent Moses and his brother 

Aaron (p) to Pharaoh told us what he knew to Moses and Aaron (p) and how to address Pharaoh in terms of verse 47 of Surah Taha (Fatyah thus you shall say I am a messenger of your Lord sent us the children of Israel 

We reveal may not torture them in any of the Lord and peace be upon those who follow guidance) 

So from my brothers sought Alaltfah so with respect for all and peace and God's mercy and blessings
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://als7r.7olm.org

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Khaas Hmasag use of verses five

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
السحر الاسود,سحر بابل هاروت وماروت :: Call ghosts and spirits-
انتقل الى: