السحر الاسود,سحر بابل هاروت وماروت
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

تسخير الجن,تحضير الارواح,تعلم السحر الاسود,تعلم الروحانيات,طلاسم السحر,سحر المحبة,سحر التهييج,سحر الطلاق,سحر الربط,مخطوطات روحانيه,كتب السحر,الكنوز المدفونة,الخواتم الروحانيه,الملوك السبعة,الجلجلوتيه,البرهيتيه

الرئيسيةبحـثأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولاتصل بنا

Surat great use unbelievers

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
worldnews
Admin
Admin
worldnews

عدد المساهمات : 505
مفيد : 5249
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/07/2014

Surat great use unbelievers  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Surat great use unbelievers    Surat great use unbelievers  Emptyالثلاثاء أغسطس 19, 2014 11:54 pm

Peace, mercy and blessings of Allah and peace and blessings be upon the Prophet Muhammad and the God of pure and his family the good guys either after: this way rare you will not find, but cracked the issuance of tutors and looked at her into insight and put it here and I'm God puzzled but here his brother deserve and Lages by every Muslim reassure his heart Allena and to Mhaúkhana. Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds 

Extrapolation so no one ask me Swear it incorrect and Garola This section Mejrebat and the curse of God on those who wasted our time lying and deception. Secondly wants to convey the subject puts my name on it and beneath it, and his right hand and his left because he did not write down in Qratis. Third needs to be plugged and Sports 7 days and without the Aasah . Be any daylight fasting and breakfast Petrad. Agiraagira extrapolation stents for Mustafa and his companions pure and good guys and Mr. Rifai and Mr. Ahmed Mohammed Omar and Afghan aspirant Mr. Abdullah and Mr. Abdul Rahim aspirant and Sheikh Mohammed al-Shami and Abu Sheikha centuries. 
Sura extrapolation Blessed 1000 times after the imposition of each and then 70 times extrapolation beyond the call 
For seven days 
After the duration taken Valium and response times 

Invitation 
O Allah, I ask you the secret of truly great Sura unbelievers that mocks us Thy love and affection and severe oppression 
And that requires us and our needs and Mradatna Mqsodatna and that makes it difficult to go and that we make the hearts of people come down to them and Arozkhm of the fruits that they might if they were ungrateful Pearl and Coral answer Yakhraaúal you Aadehlkic. 

Just pray for me
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://als7r.7olm.org

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Surat unbelievers use to kill the oppressors and enemies
» The use of a great experimenter of great things from Abdo
» Use quick Surat Gin
»  Open great talisman
»  A great way to prepare for the seven kings treatment and detection hope the sequel

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
السحر الاسود,سحر بابل هاروت وماروت :: Call ghosts and spirits-
انتقل الى: