السحر الاسود,سحر بابل هاروت وماروت
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

تسخير الجن,تحضير الارواح,تعلم السحر الاسود,تعلم الروحانيات,طلاسم السحر,سحر المحبة,سحر التهييج,سحر الطلاق,سحر الربط,مخطوطات روحانيه,كتب السحر,الكنوز المدفونة,الخواتم الروحانيه,الملوك السبعة,الجلجلوتيه,البرهيتيه

الرئيسيةبحـثأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولاتصل بنا

To answer the science of numbers

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
worldnews
Admin
Admin
worldnews

عدد المساهمات : 505
مفيد : 5249
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/07/2014

To answer the science of numbers Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: To answer the science of numbers   To answer the science of numbers Emptyالإثنين أغسطس 18, 2014 12:37 am

To answer the science of numbers ......... 
In the name of God the Merciful ......... 

O Allah, bless Muhammad and Muhammad the divine good ......... 

Aware of the figures is one of science deployed in Europe under the name Alnmrlojy ... 

Can anyone that knows the reality figures if he has the power to examine the phenomena 

And here I remember, for example, that the Second World War (hit Japan to America) was not something coincidence 

For example, in the day 07/12/1941 if we collected figures of history, we find that the number 

Total seven .............. 

And must be on those who want to know this science that has confidence in God and knows 

That God does not spare the slave flag as long as he wants .......... 

Here I will put everything I know about this science through answering questions 

And also included some analysis of what is happening to you and the time of the start and finish ... 

This topic instead of ((i ask any question)) 

With greetings
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://als7r.7olm.org

To answer the science of numbers
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Revealed suspicions knowledge of the numbers.
» Learn how to extract the lucky numbers
» Lexical meanings of names and secret answer
» Book revealed suspicions science of numbers.
» If you want the name of the bone and secret answer to the names Take this mystery

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
السحر الاسود,سحر بابل هاروت وماروت :: School Education Spirituality and magic-
انتقل الى: