السحر الاسود,سحر بابل هاروت وماروت
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

تسخير الجن,تحضير الارواح,تعلم السحر الاسود,تعلم الروحانيات,طلاسم السحر,سحر المحبة,سحر التهييج,سحر الطلاق,سحر الربط,مخطوطات روحانيه,كتب السحر,الكنوز المدفونة,الخواتم الروحانيه,الملوك السبعة,الجلجلوتيه,البرهيتيه

الرئيسيةبحـثأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولاتصل بنا

Did you know that the water is affected by what is said to him?

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
worldnews
Admin
Admin
worldnews

عدد المساهمات : 505
مفيد : 5249
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/07/2014

Did you know that the water is affected by what is said to him?  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Did you know that the water is affected by what is said to him?    Did you know that the water is affected by what is said to him?  Emptyالإثنين أغسطس 18, 2014 12:12 am

Peace, mercy and blessings of God 

A study was conducted on the components and molecules Almefujduha Ttatherpma said to her, 
This study was conducted in a number of western countries they came from people with their hands and glasses filled with water, then Ihdthoha what they want, 
Some say 
I Love you 
you are kind 
And many beautiful words and was a total contrast to whisper the words of the cup so bad ..... >> 
To Aahpk, hateful and anti ..... and everyone takers his glass and said beautiful words were beautiful slices of water molecules and the composition of the diamond-like .. 
It said bad molecules were those slides unusual shape ... 
Do you know what happened when the cup 
End >> 
The composition is drawn Othartjb experts, and the audience, was the utmost beauty .. 
You know Maaser in this? 
Because >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
He said the name of God the Merciful ..vqt..okan Muslim people asked him, Do you come Bhz water 
From abroad? Vavadehm that is the same cup, which takes from them but they did not believe it's a surprisingly Maroh .., Aftlbo re-experience it in front of their eyes, but our friend was smart ".......... 
Vastaznhm ablutions and then came back, and took the cup, and read Al-Fatihah and Ayati chair .. 
Then he gave the cup to examine molecules here and did not believe that beauty and magnificence ultra divine creativity in the composition of those exciting, 
And asked him to find out Macal: because she was the most beautiful and Alotguen in their study that .. 
Glory to make reading on the water cure in the kind of legitimacy. .sobhank Aarb..sobhank Oh my God Glory 
I look up to and what I will extol How can we not have the right of God said the Quran: 
{Had We sent down this Qur'an on a mountain, I saw humble flawed from the fear of God and those proverbs cite for people to speculate that they might} 
God made ​​us, and beware of those who drink from the rivers of Paradise and systems beyond never

Did you know that the water is affected by what is said to him?  Water_memory_04

و هذه اخرى
Did you know that the water is affected by what is said to him?  Water_memory_02

و اخرى
Did you know that the water is affected by what is said to him?  Truth
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://als7r.7olm.org

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Aquamarine sea water
» How to disappear and walk on water and fly Fei air
» The dangers of the use of chlorine to sterilize water
» Way of writing and erasing .. and how to use water Quranic

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
السحر الاسود,سحر بابل هاروت وماروت :: School Education Spirituality and magic-
انتقل الى: