السحر الاسود,سحر بابل هاروت وماروت
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

تسخير الجن,تحضير الارواح,تعلم السحر الاسود,تعلم الروحانيات,طلاسم السحر,سحر المحبة,سحر التهييج,سحر الطلاق,سحر الربط,مخطوطات روحانيه,كتب السحر,الكنوز المدفونة,الخواتم الروحانيه,الملوك السبعة,الجلجلوتيه,البرهيتيه

الرئيسيةبحـثأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولاتصل بنا

King Abdullah strong determination exclusive

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
worldnews
Admin
Admin
worldnews

عدد المساهمات : 505
مفيد : 5249
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/07/2014

King Abdullah strong determination exclusive  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: King Abdullah strong determination exclusive    King Abdullah strong determination exclusive  Emptyالسبت أغسطس 16, 2014 12:43 am

Peace and mercy of God and brothers and sisters Prcao Today I put to you the resolve of King Abdullah and is not exclusive and confidential does not have the manuscript in google and has one of the secrets of his shame treasury balance configuration 

Fabricators in your hands 

ĂÚáćăĺ King Abdullah and helps Almdilomin Almarza It does not help him shed magicians and charlatans and their satanic ideas Ichenkh them and what God diligently kidding 

The blessings of God be upon the Prophet Muhammad and his family and him 11 times 
Stents 11 times 

I swore you, O King Abdullah rightly Galilee, a Lord and Lord of everything to answer and attend this mausoleums and eliminate my need which is such and such, and introduced me to answer 

For God's sake the name of God and the right of the name of the Galilee and the right of the big name and he truly listens and responds Adawat He is Lord of everything and my Lord and your Lord is the duty God bless you and Zadk 
Allah Noor Noor brought you and your sword and be forearm Aoun me in my need to spend a such and such 
State of the chair 11 times 

Spend 

Dear departed King Abdullah Aawank you and your servants and God bless you and you Alouha Alouha Calf at 7 times 
God arrived on the prophet Muhammad and his family and him 11 times 

1 before work exchange Amar 
2 incense that is not mentioned 
3 O reading time after dawn prayers, Morocco or dinner 

4 for each person served until Sheikh junior and taking into account the conditions 

5 pray for King Abdullah in the last Xi be the best and Linh Abdul Ibrk of Obaidullah endorsed by God's victory from him and the amount of God 

Z O King Abdullah Noor Noor and-running from Newark bright and make it close to your Amen Amen. 
God Sedna arrived on Muhammad and his family and peace 

I am quite frankly when used as well as I call him and he is excited to go 

King Jalil and respected above what even imagine what he says to attend and cover your face, O God, nation 

I told him, Leach said ester order 

Hallelujah 

It is important that the secret of secrets in more than one writes us and renews our science and spirituality and new calls and the sound I Natrh 
Mama Amira 
Amira Chloe or one matter to matter what it is located right in yours and the experimenter and sound 
Peace be upon you
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://als7r.7olm.org

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» King Abdullah strong determination exclusive
» Determination of kidnapping hearts and minds exclusive me
» I call it an easy determination of the determination of the hearer
» Determination Alovq threesome with determination, as well as Barhettih Alovq wondrous natures with letters
» RESALE Tel strong Mujibur fast

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
السحر الاسود,سحر بابل هاروت وماروت :: Texts call ghosts and spirits-
انتقل الى: