السحر الاسود,سحر بابل هاروت وماروت
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

تسخير الجن,تحضير الارواح,تعلم السحر الاسود,تعلم الروحانيات,طلاسم السحر,سحر المحبة,سحر التهييج,سحر الطلاق,سحر الربط,مخطوطات روحانيه,كتب السحر,الكنوز المدفونة,الخواتم الروحانيه,الملوك السبعة,الجلجلوتيه,البرهيتيه

الرئيسيةبحـثأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولاتصل بنا

The right way to bring alimony from God (untested sheik of God honor him)

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
worldnews
Admin
Admin
worldnews

عدد المساهمات : 505
مفيد : 5249
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/07/2014

The right way to bring alimony from God (untested sheik of God honor him)  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The right way to bring alimony from God (untested sheik of God honor him)    The right way to bring alimony from God (untested sheik of God honor him)  Emptyالأربعاء أغسطس 20, 2014 10:52 pm

Peace, mercy and blessings of God 
In the name of God the Merciful 
Oh God, and prayed to the master of creation and cleanse your lover and your creation Ma'shuq illiterate Prophet Prophet Muhammad and his family and companions and the number of your creations who remember him and unsuspecting 
I promised and what Akhalaftkm 

Our topic today beloved in God supervisors and members of the forum overall Asalh talking about the use of precious Sharif and easy for any person to bring alimony and riches, God willing, and is fit only for those fearing the Lord 

And in what way? It pearls and the door of science Habiba Preserving our hearts and the heart of our book 
It Surat (YS) Diva saving the Good dishonest and there is not enough words to describe the virtues 

Here is beloved by accessing 

Trust in the District, which does not die 

He declined to eat spirits provided that your intention in this matter devoid stomach than you hate life and weigh your body 
Atkin and intention that this abstinence condition for the success of the work, but it is useful in speed 

Your sport, O Abdullah least of a week or more and answered with sheik of the first week and has the great virtue 

Then at night after eleven o'clock evening and did wudoo 'and prayed two God Almighty structure eliminate your need and attain what you mean 
After you have finished your prayers and you are sitting with you and Rosary Read Sura dishonest (YS) seven times full 

Then read the heart of the heart of God and the name Azam (Peace word of the Lord is merciful) number is known (818) 

And do not forget before reading the sura and verse Ahariftin pray that my love to your lover and your doctor and my doctor and Hviek God willing and Patrons 
Prophet Muhammad may Allah bless him and his family and companions and handed recognition of a lot 

As Ibrahimia great destiny (God bless our master Muhammad and the prophet Muhammad as the original Abraham and of Abraham, and bless the prophet Muhammad and the prophet Mohammed as blessed Abraham and the Abraham you Hamid Majid) number (21) times so after you are done reading 

Maintains beloved in God's work on this every night at the same time at the same place and be alone any in a separate compartment for those who dwell in the house with you. 
For a period of seven days to as much as God and His will for you rich bounty 

Attack by calling the seven kings righteous 
Tells you (Aaabd God has given you the expense of God) 

But be aware you will say before it brought something like wood or right Ma'un 
And put it under the bed 
The EAC should look under the bed after that put these secrets of God 

And then wait for the next day and see the thing that developed under the bed and find what pleased God to you 
Some alive and some gold and something else 
This Aotalmon Interest and password Sharif has another benefit is that you will be given a dream Sciences Glila if you continue it 
By continuing and I know more than your expense and lasts 
But you can see it Sherifa Halal interest at one hundred percent correct and easy for each of those who want science seasoned and beginning and an end 

My love for you shall warn you 
You do not come that day to you from God alimony and remember this password for your father or your mother or your brother, and you know swore to bring you through this money 
The God that you did down the guise of the Lord of the Worlds, and a hundred years did not respond to you again 

Confided the secret of disappointed and claimed 
Do not waste your treasure in your hand every man for himself, even if he gave insight Maazerh 

But do not blame yourself 

It was continued by the Raghad and does not require one 
In the end, 
My message to you that you liked to pray sheik Mohamed Abdel Hady and brother mercy and forgiveness, hoping that we might receive a whiff of you be the cause of the fire in Asmtna 
This generous of you if you like 

Hello my loved ones and in God, and God's mercy and blessings be upon you
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://als7r.7olm.org

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Benefits untested livelihood we are beginning to bring the mystery of Muhyiddin Ibn Arabi Jerusalem secret
» Ring in honor of the sun to subdue Ghost
» Even if the bidder for each of the 60 age and untested God and myself
» Ramadan gift of the easiest doors alimony door Himlosh ((Vassallo Tariq))
» Normative Zain to evoke a very beautiful and untested

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
السحر الاسود,سحر بابل هاروت وماروت :: Spiritual science and magic-
انتقل الى: