السحر الاسود,سحر بابل هاروت وماروت
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

تسخير الجن,تحضير الارواح,تعلم السحر الاسود,تعلم الروحانيات,طلاسم السحر,سحر المحبة,سحر التهييج,سحر الطلاق,سحر الربط,مخطوطات روحانيه,كتب السحر,الكنوز المدفونة,الخواتم الروحانيه,الملوك السبعة,الجلجلوتيه,البرهيتيه

الرئيسيةبحـثأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولاتصل بنا

The use of the servants of the state of the four chair

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
worldnews
Admin
Admin
worldnews

عدد المساهمات : 505
مفيد : 5249
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/07/2014

The use of the servants of the state of the four chair  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The use of the servants of the state of the four chair    The use of the servants of the state of the four chair  Emptyالأربعاء أغسطس 20, 2014 12:47 am

Hello to you a way to use the servants of the four for the state chair honorable Read verse 313 times and power of attorney time after each reading of the state of the power of attorney is -bsreach Kcihlkh Hlkhmh pollen brought God bless you and Aflo well and Kma- and when attending send them away by saying = departed to what your command it and they went away hired and God bless you and good for us Jazakm = ended I tried it for myself and the answer to my request after only a few hours Hallelujah Hallelujah and praise organelle with Mbtdah and I do not know much about the origins of wisdom, but faith was stronger and thank Ejreboha
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://als7r.7olm.org

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
السحر الاسود,سحر بابل هاروت وماروت :: Call ghosts and spirits-
انتقل الى: