السحر الاسود,سحر بابل هاروت وماروت
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

تسخير الجن,تحضير الارواح,تعلم السحر الاسود,تعلم الروحانيات,طلاسم السحر,سحر المحبة,سحر التهييج,سحر الطلاق,سحر الربط,مخطوطات روحانيه,كتب السحر,الكنوز المدفونة,الخواتم الروحانيه,الملوك السبعة,الجلجلوتيه,البرهيتيه

الرئيسيةبحـثأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولاتصل بنا

Interest in the use of Amar

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
worldnews
Admin
Admin
worldnews

عدد المساهمات : 505
مفيد : 5249
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/07/2014

Interest in the use of Amar  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Interest in the use of Amar    Interest in the use of Amar  Emptyالأربعاء أغسطس 20, 2014 12:43 am

In the name of God the Merciful and prayers and peace be upon the noblest of prophets and messengers of Prophet Muhammad and his family and companions 
Peace, mercy and blessings of God 
Convey to you the purpose of this interest and experience God's Crown success 
Proven method in Ashoudar Ammar place in the request and collect raghaa'ib and demands. 
First, sit in a clean place and carpeted beneath sand clean future direction honorable and between your hands incense benzoin and apple gin and mastic and frankincense Moroccan and Tptdo reading section 45 visits for three days after the two ordinances dinner waxing you when exactly the period mentioned find red spot has appeared in your right hand like henna, a mark answer spirituality assigned to the department you but did not find something then you know you have breached a condition of its conditions Kzayadh in the number of male names or vice versa then you must resume the ball again and I know my brother guided me God and beware that the names of Amar place acting their students in other things do not count them and they are many so I can not help in this regard that I lists them all, but, for example, can bring charm any man in a jiffy so that attends Tsta clean of mud and fill it with water pure, and then covered the impact of the Enchanted course, if it is proven that he has the charm and then ordered him to put his right hand above the vessel which impact upon and read section 7 or 21 times, it will find any work inside the vessel but did not find anything Tlaotk repeat of names to keep you busy until you see the creation of God. I know that all work and Altsariv for these names do not succeed you only after you have the conditions mentioned above any sport three unforgettable days this ..... 
This is the section: the noble Fatiha Sura One of the first seven .... Gin to prohibitive and beyond: 
In the name of God resolved upon God's will and strength, O Socialized spirits spiritual glory of Almighty God and the light of God's face, and what happened to him the pen from God to the best of God's creation of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him son of Abdullah, but what Oqubltm and faster you right to the names of God and bone verses valued and the right lights luminous names Gorgeous and wills Hebrew rightly King often you Tarish king Amarela Masratm in my otherwise burn you incinerators great Qur'an and the name of the great God-Azam Otoni Boukjulkm and your men and Zkourkm and Anizqm Abedkm and Ahrarkm otherwise you will be losers Blikh Blikh Ohayash Ohayash Aahoush Aahoush Dmlikh Dmlikh Dmlakh Dmlakh Ohamk Chamakh higher on each brach said Lord judge the right and the Lord Rahman helper on what you describe answer, and trust my Tarish summons you and your servants to spend my need right Lahiya Cherahia Adonai Obbaat Al Shidaa It oath, if you know a great if they only shout one if they are all our Mhoudron slabs calf time God bless you . (Done)
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://als7r.7olm.org

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Amar correct way exchange Pallaigmoshe
» Edeimh interest in the burning of gin
» Interest talisman to prevent and treat bleeding
» Interest to accept the strange science of character
» Interest to resolve tied proven tried and yesterday was the last to use