السحر الاسود,سحر بابل هاروت وماروت
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

تسخير الجن,تحضير الارواح,تعلم السحر الاسود,تعلم الروحانيات,طلاسم السحر,سحر المحبة,سحر التهييج,سحر الطلاق,سحر الربط,مخطوطات روحانيه,كتب السحر,الكنوز المدفونة,الخواتم الروحانيه,الملوك السبعة,الجلجلوتيه,البرهيتيه

الرئيسيةبحـثأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولاتصل بنا

King in favor of the use of

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
worldnews
Admin
Admin
worldnews

عدد المساهمات : 505
مفيد : 5249
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/07/2014

King in favor of the use of  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: King in favor of the use of    King in favor of the use of  Emptyالأربعاء أغسطس 20, 2014 12:28 am

Peace, mercy and blessings of Allah peace be upon us and on the righteous slaves of Allah My dear brothers, regardless of lots and lots and please do not ask me about the reason for Nschery some doors that he sells from Taatalmt on his hand a lot and do not deny it never Fana Sanscherha and without giving a reason and will not Agip for any personal question or for the cause of publishing, but if anybody has a question in the way he can count to ask in the same way they publish and not in anything else and do not in any order other personal and O know what to myself I do not know what in yourself you are the Knower of the Unseen use King Saleh after all prayer acted Amar and follow determination 53 times and before bedtime acted Amar and follow determination 53 times and do this for a period of 14 days may be delayed King to 21 days during the first 7 days to be recited after every prayer and before going to sleep without sport, no fasting, and the second week will be the sport of fasting and affected more Vtkml fasting and the sport too and incense to Ban and Java * and incense have time recited after sunset prayers and dinner and before going to sleep * and you'll see Allacharat then see the server dream and Iehdk and ranging in Altsariv afterwards in dealing with determination [duty Aasaleh right Abjad 2 Huizh 2 Tichael 2 Mnsa 2 Vsqr 2 Sttkh 2 Zdzg 2 * and the right of the name of God the Merciful peace word of the Lord is merciful ** duty * Yamazr and O Tichael and O Kmtm and O lion ** and Bring King Saleh voluntarily or involuntarily, and ordered him to the treaties and spend my needs Haya brought Aasaleh * 2 and Aahidny on what I want 2 * appearing 2 attendance 2 covenants 2 * 2 pm * calf 2 Alouha 2 *] * reading be in the dark on light a candle in the recitation of Morocco and dinner and before going to sleep and in the recitation of dawn also exchange is to say 7 times scram, O king, in favor of the right if the earthquake ... to another Sura must ATM Amar before each recitation as reported for the treaty says his Aahidny O king Galilee flan on obedience and spend all I ask is that you * truly the name of God Fulfil the covenant of Allah when ye have not Tnqadwa faith after ye have made Allah your surety that God knows what you do this I do not want a reply from any one nor thanked nor anything and try and succeed I do not want to say succeeded nor anything nor I want anything from one never nor any Questions personal about me or the death of Ahmed Elf or his story, especially at this time and God I know what will be after this, and God knows what he was and how God knows we do not know
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://als7r.7olm.org

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» The use of King Huizh
» The use of King Qrabil important and fitter
» The use of King Aba Mehrez Red rolling in the forums
» How the descent of Mr. King Rouguiaúal upper for Sunday
» King Abdullah strong determination exclusive