السحر الاسود,سحر بابل هاروت وماروت
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

تسخير الجن,تحضير الارواح,تعلم السحر الاسود,تعلم الروحانيات,طلاسم السحر,سحر المحبة,سحر التهييج,سحر الطلاق,سحر الربط,مخطوطات روحانيه,كتب السحر,الكنوز المدفونة,الخواتم الروحانيه,الملوك السبعة,الجلجلوتيه,البرهيتيه

الرئيسيةبحـثأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولاتصل بنا

Sprites use the four ministers of Solomon

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
worldnews
Admin
Admin
worldnews

عدد المساهمات : 505
مفيد : 5249
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/07/2014

Sprites use the four ministers of Solomon  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Sprites use the four ministers of Solomon    Sprites use the four ministers of Solomon  Emptyالثلاثاء أغسطس 19, 2014 4:12 pm

In the name of God the Merciful and peace be upon our Prophet Muhammad and his family and peace

I have a question from the brothers of destruction

Is one of you used the four sprites Sulaymaniyah
Is one of you benefited or heard Sheikh used

You Maketb reported in the manuscript

Roy heel inks may Allah be pleased with him, he said, was in the Mat Sulaiman peace be upon him the names of the bones stuns them gin and sweating them and obey them and punish them and was in the middle of the rug four names Hebrew locked and were jinn and demons for it obedient not Aasouna never blink of an eye and they were agents rug clients him and the suspended four demons, the largest Minister Suleiman peace be upon him from the jinn and was Minister Suleiman peace be upon him three hundred of mankind oldest Asif Berechiah and three hundred of the jinn largest of these four, Zmraat and Daik and Hdli and Hogal and these names obedience a great on the jinn and demons Decide right and virtues and Atadhaaha and Atbouh out for one of the creation of God and Never order the agents four to laugh at you, but tell them Yamashr agents four ministers Mecca except as ordered to by serving my need and acting in Mredati truly God's prophet Solomon peace be upon him, and the right of said (said puck from the jinn, I will bring it before you I am of thy forces him to Amin) (it is Solomon and he name of God the Merciful, the Compassionate not Talo on Atoni Muslims) hurriedly tranquility and dignity. And write each name in his day and you're immaculate body and clothes and place in an hour and Doria Tbkm my best incense for him and Tngmeh night under the stars Surat Yassin and blessed the king whose hand

These four names:

First: It is a Sunday and watch the first sunrise when help and Zmraat Elf King and His doctrine big time and this name (Hishthalhkosh) nine characters.
The second day of the first three and watch him and his help Hogal Elf and His disciples Abu time and this name (Kchkhlieosh).
The third day Wednesday and watch it first and Khaddima Hdli and the owner time and Burgan Doria Mercury and this name (Khachstaiws).
Four: Saturday and watch it first and Daik His help and His auspicious time and Doria fighter and this name (Htalttkkosh) nine characters, but these were the names of nine characters per name because the number nine is the end and it ended Oqguah and preparation.

Narrated that this determination and his words ((O, O strong and stronger else Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful Eachalq day and night and the sender of the wind and the clouds Lord of lords and mellowed necks capable Maizhae and wants to hide it something of the stuff is not afraid of punishment nor Ergoa reward Kader ability Rahim mercy. Has asked you, O spirits in his name Merciful Lord spirit secretary Gabriel and the great King high Michael King entrusted blow Israfil and King feared that shiver him hearts Azrael and campaign throne companions except as ordered to by serving my need and acting in Mredati truly God's prophet Solomon peace be upon him, and the right of said (said puck from the jinn, I will bring it before from thy Wani upon the forces of the Secretary) (because of Solomon, and that the name of God the Merciful not Talo on Atoni Muslims) with haste. God, I ask those spirits spirituality valued you have to Tschrla goblins four your ability and thy glory Bhishhish Qtoh to Yehosh ruffle Kyosh Ahchlot Hhact Hhj Hhj Ojibwa and put your trust in me, and do it Matamron)).
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://als7r.7olm.org

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Preparation sprites as promised ghost

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
السحر الاسود,سحر بابل هاروت وماروت :: Call ghosts and spirits-
انتقل الى: