السحر الاسود,سحر بابل هاروت وماروت
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

تسخير الجن,تحضير الارواح,تعلم السحر الاسود,تعلم الروحانيات,طلاسم السحر,سحر المحبة,سحر التهييج,سحر الطلاق,سحر الربط,مخطوطات روحانيه,كتب السحر,الكنوز المدفونة,الخواتم الروحانيه,الملوك السبعة,الجلجلوتيه,البرهيتيه

الرئيسيةبحـثأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولاتصل بنا

Use Sura is very, very rare

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
worldnews
Admin
Admin
worldnews

عدد المساهمات : 505
مفيد : 5249
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/07/2014

Use Sura is very, very rare  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Use Sura is very, very rare    Use Sura is very, very rare  Emptyالثلاثاء أغسطس 19, 2014 4:05 pm

In the name of God and God is God and to God in the way of Allah and the religion of the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and God and allies

Praise be to God who has guided us to this and converts McKenna

My brothers and sisters and all of reading the objective of this know that this interest and all that Post you God Almighty does not exist when one does not exist in the books or manuscripts, but if I have as well, though it will be fitter me, but I do not Share you, but McCann trusted. . compromise but God

I brought my gift to you if I got to travel here is (Sura knows what Sura) of non-sport or fasting or incense or exchange Amer place

Only a commitment to religion and eat less animate the spirit and stay away permanently from eating anything smelly and purity in soul and spirit, the place and the many blessings on the Prophet and his household are the key to all work

Dear loved ones all the usual thematic authorized Blasthaddam each believer and Muslim man and woman of large and small was free or provided Abdul Dedicate Fatiha of the Prophet Muhammad and his family and all of our dead believers, men and women of mankind and the jinn companions after take advantage of them

Dear loved ones now offer you the jewel of anecdotes and uses the strongest Ksear whatever they scooped him to Aenqs .. what you put here of the benefits and properties of Sura noble, but the easy part is nice and easy in this Sura whenever I took them increased tenders

This interest especially useful for beginners and non-beginners generally .. so anyone who wants access to the spirituality of this interest with him who wants to live up to this stage by the highest interest .. They are in line with all its stages and up to the highest echelons willing per Sunday

Vbaqraútk this sura will get the next (or even serve without service):

- Strengthen Rohanitk to the highest stages

- Will deal with all the charm of yourself or work or subsidiary and the disposal of Amar harmful or demons or any Jane or harmless souls in the House

- Raise inhibitions and spirituality that you raise any monitoring in place, or the house in which it operates spirituality

- To see and hear around you Gin

All this without the need for either served Sura if you want to take the cord and harness Khaddam and spirituality Sura noble blessed addition to get the gearing will get the benefits that I mentioned previously, of course

Spirituality Sura few knew this because he rarely serve this sura is known to use its virtues and so they respond quickly to those who serve the noble Sura blessed .. does not need to mention that the most powerful servants of the servants is sufficient to state that it contains noble chair

Finally, O loved ones this only point of the Sea of ​​the benefits and properties of these sura great venerable .. It Tawfiq of God reached him and who knows may be one of you will reveal to us about the other benefits of Analmha and God knows this sura noble blessed because she Secret of secrets and rare gem .. did not discover only a few of them even do not know that only a few

The way first: take the Kurds Sura daily read only once before going to sleep with frequent prayer for the beloved and his household

The second way: read Sura 3 times behind some in one session (21 days to 40 days) abounded with prayer for the beloved and God all the time

The Third Way: Read Sura 7 times in a single session for at least a week with frequent prayer for the beloved and God all the time

Fourth Way: Read Sura each time after the imposition and twice before sleeping with igniting incense smell good reading time at night only (ie, before bedtime) for a period of 21 days to 40 days with frequent prayer for the beloved and God all the time

The way first: Is the Roses Permanent Sura it persists it will get all the benefits with the service that you typed, but over a long period .. or can be sura Wardak Permanent instead Awrad other in which they operate so you get the benefits without the harness Rohanita so that you can use what like invitations and other Wall without restriction.

The second way: to get the benefits of a faster way the first addition to the possibility of hearing the gin during the first week and get the spirituality during the 21 days to 40 days.

The Third Way: faster than the above methods to get all the benefits with the possibility of hearing and seeing gin during the first week and get a spiritual as well as the shortest time by conciliation and Elan.

Fourth Way: Is the use of the Al-Latif and novices who advise him and all those who want to get on with the spirituality of the sura benefits because the mystery and the answer will be, God willing, less than 40 days.

Remember, my brothers, the answer may be less than 21 days as of Rait Alakhut who Ejreboha Some of them replied with him in the first week and others have answered them in 40 days or even exceeded that of one of the brothers so you must persevere and continue.

Nhaita brothers remind you that for Ataatm answer is Tawfiq of God and will vary answer from one person to another by piety, commitment and closeness of God and vigor in the service of Sura .. The most important advice I can give them, O my dear ones are Atjal intention of your business for the servants and spirituality but Mark your business to the face of God and was close to him do not think in the servants Job and Mark thinking all the greatness of the Creator Jabbar heavens and the earth I swear that there is no god Alaho Stanagad things Tensger spirits and servants between your hands and place the answer in a jiffy or closer than that and this advice for anyone who wants connectivity to result in Spirituality and all of the uses thematic as especially GENERAL To the brothers and posts

Thus, my brothers arrived and beware to another interest, ask God to grant you Ballester, health and wellness, and forgive us and to you and to guide you all the best
And Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds

And prayer and peace be upon the prophets and messengers Ashraf Habib Muhammad and the God of the worlds people of his divine good
Poor brother (Alzarkat black
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://als7r.7olm.org

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Sura use the forenoon + complete seal. Ahmed door to Elf
» Oil magical rare Ghost
» Rare use of the king crescent of the strongest proven Alovaq

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى